5'8, A/B Cup, Preparing for 450 CC Silicone - Sarasota, FL

I am turning 27 this November and I've wanted...

I am turning 27 this November and I've wanted boobs as long as I can remember! I'm a late bloomer so I thought they may eventually show up. Didn't happen. I'm about 155 lbs right now, so really about 20 lbs overweight. My boobs are still barely a B though :( However, I am tired of waiting and I'm going through with the surgery Tuesday, July 19th. I almost think it may be better this way, since the skin there is already naturally stretched somewhat. We shall see! I was nervous about the size at first, but after talking to multiple people (and my doctors recommendation) I think 450 will be a good fit. They are Mentor brand, high-profile silicone implants that will be placed with a Keller funnel by Dr Alberico Sessa of Sarasota, FL. Very anxious to get this over with as I've never had a major surgery before. Trying to prep with vitamins, but my stomach is sensitive! Just want to get this done and begin healing.
Sarasota Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon