I Love Belotero - Sarasota, FL

I used to have Juvederm but my last Dermatologist...

I used to have Juvederm but my last Dermatologist screwed the treatment and i had to go see a new doctor to help me. Dr. abrams had to inject Vitrase to remove the juvederm that had been injected (a $600 loss+the cost of the new treatment)He recommended i tried the Belotero filler. He's tried it and love it and felt that it lasted longer and doesn't causes the lumps and bumps other fillers might have. I called around and he is the only derm in Sarasota to offer it.

I waited a little and then i locked out on the price because they were offering buy 2 get 1 half off so i had 2 fillers used on the same day and i just used the 3rd after a year for maintenance. technically it was like paying $416 per fillers. You can beat that anywhere.

Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

He is highly recommended and is also a skin cancer surgeon so i feel very confident he knows what he is doing. i am finally happy to have found a product that really looks more natural and a dermatologist who knows what he's doing.