Kybella, Competence & Kindness - Sarasota, FL

I was introduced to Dr. Wright and Hillstrom...

I was introduced to Dr. Wright and Hillstrom Facial Plastic Surgery when I was looking for a real Botox professional. Tired of all the 'dime a dozen' Botox shoppes with varying levels of experience and outcomes, I heard Dr. Wright and Hillstrom Plastic was "great." He was not only "great," he was simply outstanding. Dr. Wright sought to understand my goals and was sensitive to what I felt are my "distractions" & delivered the perfect eyebrow arch for my face.
During one of our Botox appointments, we spoke about Kybella. Through our discussion and his exam, Dr. Wright said I was indeed a candidate for Kybella as despite my diet and exercise, I still carried around a double chin that I hated. So I scheduled my first appointment for treatment and was apprehensive because I had never done any injectable beyond Botox. The staff shared their personal insights and his nurse was calming and empathetic- everyone so very professional yet caring.
Now after two treatments over several months, I'm absolutely in awe of the improvement in my appearance. From the side/profile view (posted below) there is significant difference. Overall kybella has produced a huge change and improvement in my double chin - it's almost completely GONE! My jawline is more defined and I just feel better about myself.
I'm so thrilled I trusted Dr. Wright's judgement on whether I was a suitable candidate for Kybella. His kind and professional personality coupled with his skilled hands makes him a gem of a plastic surgeon that I will trust with any cosmetic work.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon