I Have Lips Again! - Sarasota, FL

I recently visited Dr. Wright at Hillstrom Wright...

I recently visited Dr. Wright at Hillstrom Wright Plastic surgery to have Juvederm in my lips. I, like most struggle with vanity issues and up until last year I didn't realize I had no lips!! I had them done by another physician last year and thought they were good but I am almost a month out now from having them done by Dr. Wright and realized they weren't actually good until now that Dr. Wright did them. I LOVE my lips. My biggest issue was it felt like my lips were just bleeding into my skin. I had no definition. Now, to me, are perfect. They look beautiful with lipstick on and have the perfect heart shape. They fit my face. I had a great consult with Dr Wright. He listened to my concerns and what I was looking for. I currently have braces but get them off soon,so I was striving to have them still look plump after I get the braces off. The nice part is I have some of my syringe left so when my braces come off I have enough to put some more in if needed. Dr. Wright made me feel very comfortable and made the visit enjoyable. They staff is extremely friendly and helpful too.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon