This Specific Doctor!

I view the choice for a plastic surgeon in 3 areas...

I view the choice for a plastic surgeon in 3 areas. Reputation; manner; results. I was walking in with a face that had been treated with Botox in such a way that, to me, I looked grotesque. I could smile on one side and the other side of my mouth was paralyzed by the fact that Botox took effect on one side but not on the other. The Botox had been administered by another doctor in another state.

To say I was nervous about doing anything else at all was an understatement. I remember Dr. Graham saying to me, when I was considering a lower-priced dermatologist to address my face, "Think about it; it's your face." Good words. I did think about it and I did proceed with Dr. Graham.
I had known numerous people who had seen him for successful surgeries, and many of them could afford to go to any doctor in the world. They chose Dr. Graham. He took the time with me, explained, reassured and scheduled me in a time frame for which I could be in town.

He was very well recommended and has an unusually admirable reputation. That is what initially got me there. His manner was kind and sweet yet also had a touch of confidence and conviction that he could help me that sort of made me pay special attention to the level of expertise and care I was about to receive.

That brings us to the results. No one but a few close friends know I had this surgery. Yet everyone says how great I look, that life must be treating me well, that I seem so happy and content these days.

Dr. Graham created the perfect look with a gentle touch, with not too much but very much enough for significant improvement and for rolling back the clock. I am 64. Most people guess that I'm in my early to mid-40's. Maybe that's just being polite but the fact that these compliments come from such diverse individuals and on the heels of this surgery must be more than coincidental.

I must compliment, too, the staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center. Helpful, polite, kind, caring, reassuring....they are extremely supportive and no question seems to mundane or silly for them to answer. They are prompt at returning a phone call and bend over backwards to make scheduling work. The office feels good. It is comfortable, tasteful, clean, nurturing, peaceful.

I would go to Dr. Braun Graham again. Plastic surgery is not inexpensive but we don't get another body to live in. Not only would I recommend his work to others, I would return to his care myself knowing I was in the best hands possible. I say this, too, because I have had previous procedures and while I have interacted with some very good physicians and surgeons, I believe Dr. Graham is at the very top of the list in the qualities I value.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon