Life Changing Otoplasty - Sarasota, FL

I have always wanted my ears fixed since I was...

I have always wanted my ears fixed since I was little. They were large and stuck out a lot. I would always hide them by wearing my hair down. I have always wanted to wear my hair in different styles, and having big ears really damaged my self confidence. I decided to finally get this problem fixed and started researching this procedure. I found Dr. Wright online and after seeing the positive reviews he has, I called his office. Right away I was very pleased with how kind the woman on the phone was, she answered all of my questions and scheduled me a consultation. When I came in and met with Dr. Wright I knew he was the doctor for me. He explained in detail what he would need to do to my ears to achieve the look I wanted. He is very nice, knowledgeable, personable and hes always smiling. This all made me feel very comfortable. I felt no pain during the surgery and the whole time Dr. Wright explained what he was doing and asked how I was doing. I am very pleased with the outcome of my otoplasty. My ears look very natural and no one would ever be able to tell I have had work done. His attention to detail is amazing. Thanks to Dr. Wright I can finally style my hair however I want. I feel so much better about myself now. Anyone who is thinking of getting this procedure should contact Dr. Wright, you will not be disappointed. Him and his staff are truly great and I am so happy I found him to perform this life changing surgery!
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wright is very nice. He also has a great personality and he is nice to be around. I have been around other doctors who are very cold, but Dr. Wright is not that way. He is always smiling and is always willing to answer any questions!