55 Yr Old Female Has C02 Laser and Lip Lift Due to Damage from Years of Smoking. Sarasota, FL

I finally did something about the awful lip lines...

I finally did something about the awful lip lines and loss of lip volume due to 30+ years of smoking. I had the co2 and another laser in January. For some reason it took a very long time for the redness to go away for me. About 2 months. But I would do it again in a second. I had the lip lift done about a month ago. I had about 50 sutures. He went completely around the lip line. I just had a touch up laser for residual scaring. I am over the moon happy with both procedures. My doctor is Dr. J. David Holcomb, Sarasota, Florida. Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. His staff is the absolute best I have ever had. His nurses are all ER or cardiac care, very qualified. Very friendly and warm, I never have had such great care. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Update on cost

I omitted the cost of the Lip lift which was $2000.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holcomb's staff and office is highly professional while still maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Their dedication to patient satisfaction is their utmost goal. I would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking excellent, high quality procedures of these types.