Goldilocks - Sarasota, FL

This is my second procedure with Dr. Derby! I...

This is my second procedure with Dr. Derby! I can’t believe I am saying that! I was so hesitant to have any cosmetic surgeries it’s hard to believe that I have had two done. Dr. Derby did a tummy tuck for me in January. I was so pleased with the results I decided to have a second procedure done. My breasts had become too large and was causing neck and back pain. I spoke to Dr. Derby about a breast reduction. He explained the benefits from having it done, the procedure itself and what to expect for recovery. I have soooo much confidence in Dr. Derby that I scheduled my procedure and had it done 4 weeks ago. I could not be happier! Dr. Derby made my breasts not too big, not too small, but just right. I now have Goldilock breasts! They look so much better and I noticed right away with the weight gone from my chest, my neck and back pain subsided. Clothes fit so much better too! The recovery was easy. Dr. Derby checked on me the night of my surgery and I saw him the very next day. I have had multiple follow-ups and I am always so pleased to see how Dr. Derby, Lisa, Kerri and the staff at Sarasota Plastic Surgery center are so caring and attentive. Dr. Derby is a wonderful young surgeon with an amazing future. I am so glad we have him in Sarasota!
Dr. Brian Derby