Incredible Experience, Amazing Results!!!! - Sarasota, FL

I recently had a breast augmentation and breast...

I recently had a breast augmentation and breast lift procedure with Dr. Engel and words cannot begin to describe how happy I am. I have been contemplating having breast surgery for years but I was always afraid of looking “fake” or “too big”. I am very petite and have always felt self-conscious about my chest. Dr. Engel really listened to me and understood what sort of result I was hoping to achieve. Well, he by far EXCEEDED any expectation I had. Dr. Engel and his incredible staff answered all of my questions, calmed my nerves, and made me feel like I was the only patient, and not just one of many. The surgery and healing process went so smoothly and the surgical team was fantastic and so kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Engel to anyone considering plastic surgery. Everyone at Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center made me feel so comfortable. I honestly never thought I could be this happy, I have a new found confidence that I did not know was possible. Thank you so much Dr. Engel, you are not only an amazing surgeon and perfectionist but truly a wonderful person.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon