25 Year Old. 100 Pounds. 2 Breast Fed Children - Sarasota, FL

From the moment I first met him, he made me feel...

From the moment I first met him, he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Before I could even ask any questions or express concerns, he went through a plethora of information to describe himself, the facility, and the difference between Plastic Surgery & cosmetic surgery board certified. I had the desire to look natural and as big as possible for my small frame. I was not looking for some hooter girl boobs. He had a 3D image of my body and showed me the possibilities between silicone, saline, and anatomic implants. I decided on the anatomic (gummy bear) implants under the muscle because they were irrupturable, natural shaped, and had zero rippling. I had the surgery about 3 weeks after my first consultation. The first week was worse than natural child birth. I was going from a negative A cup to 420 cc's, which ended up settling to a 32D. I am 100% satisfied with the final product, the doctor, and the facility. Lifetime warranty included.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon