27 Year Old Model, Looking to Raise Brows and Hide Crows Feet, Forehead Lines, and Line Between Eyes - Sarasota, FL

I have been seeing Dr. Kreithen for over 2 years...

I have been seeing Dr. Kreithen for over 2 years now for multiple procedures. I continue to go back because he is a true artist, he is very kind and gentle, and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being and happiness. Because I am a model, I have to be sure my face is always camera ready. I have been consistently receiving Botox from Dr. Kreithen every 3-4 months to keep my face camera ready for over a year now. He absolutely does a BEAUTIFUL job and keeps the look very natural. No one has ever been able to tell that I get Botox, especially since I am only 27 years old. I first began doing 24 units of Botox, but later increased to 40 units because I mostly do swimwear modeling, so I am in the bright Florida sun a lot and I started to develop a line between my eyes from squinting. I also spent 4 summers in the Caribbean, so I developed crows feet at a young age from being in the bright sun with my light eyes. Botox gives me the confidence I need to do my job as a model, and I'm a HUGE fan of how it lifts my brows. I also love knowing that starting Botox at a young age will ensure that my skin stays youthful much longer! Dr. Kreithen is incredibly gentle. I have a small phobia of needles, but I don't even flinch or think twice when Dr. Kreithen is working on me. I have never used numbing cream when he is injecting Botox either. I have never had a bad result, no side effects, and no problems whatsoever. Dr. Kreithen is without a doubt amazing at his job!
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kreithen is without a doubt amazing at his job! I continue to go back because he is a true artist, he is professional, he is very kind and gentle, and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being and happiness.I have never had any issues with any procedures he has done, and everything has always turned out beautifully.