57 Year Old Partial Facelift. Sarasota, FL

Sick of the saggy neck, crooked nose, lower eye...

Sick of the saggy neck, crooked nose, lower eye sag and center forehead drop. My nose wasn't always crooked but the inner lining of my right nostril has been swollen for about three years so it makes my entire nose look off center. He will take care of that along with a small endoscopic procedure centered on my forehead to lift the center of my brows. The outer edges don't need lifting. The lower eyelids will be tightened a bit to get rid of the sag. And last but not least my neck area is really looking horrible as you can see from the pictures. That along with the lower face will be taken care of during what's said to be a 5-6 hour procedure done in his surgical suite under "twilight."

Ready or not...

Day of. Right before surgery.

Day 1

Whew I'm hoping the hard part is over. No pain but the helmet just doesn't match any of my outfits:)

Day 2

Definitely some pain around the ears. Lots of swelling. Praying it's worth it.

Day 3

Rough yesterday but feeling a little bit better today. The bruising is not the killer but the swelling is pretty intense. Dr. Holcomb sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers today. Nice touch! And perfect timing :)

Day 5

Bruises galore. Swelling a smidge better but nothing to talk about really. Feeling better for sure. Think I'll wear my Jimmy Choo shoes tonight so everyone will be staring at my feet :-)

One week today!

Half the stitches out. Healing well. But boy feels like a long road.

Day 7

With a little make up and finally did my hair. Half the stitches are out!

Day 10

50% of the stitches are still in but definite progress

Day 13

Just under 2 weeks and finally putting on make up. Still a bit swollen. All stitches out.

Looking down

Neck much better

Couple before and afters side by side

Looking down before and after

Side views before and after

Next five years before and after

Couple more side by side before and afters

Before and afters

Day 17

With make up. All healing well.

Before and After side by side

Before and almost 3 weeks aftet

One month later

4 weeks after

6 Months LATER

I'm very happy I did this. The only remnant that I have been fighting is a bump on the back of my left ear that has to have monthly shots to reduce the size. Small price to pay for an overall fresh look. And the big surprise of all way my husband who thought I looked good before now thinks I look AWESOME. Having a wonderful husband covers a multitude of sins :)
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. Nice demeanor. Seems to really knows what he's doing. I choose him because of his obvious experience and great staff. Definitely a first rate operation. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Halcomb and highly recommend him. A real artist and a fine top-of-the-line Doctor.