Smaller at Last! - Sarasota, FL

As a woman on the taller side, and after reading...

As a woman on the taller side, and after reading so many reviews of others who wished they had gone larger, I chose to go with the biggest implants I could when I got my original BA about 8 years ago. My implants were silicone 375s, and though I never had any trouble with them, they did not suit my active lifestyle and stood out too much for my sense of comfort. I finally took action and made a consultation with Dr. Scott after speaking with a friend who used him for her revision.
Dr. Scott used sizer in the OR to determine what implant would look best on me. While this was a bit unnerving, I trusted his experience and attention to my goals. I ended up with 255s and there's still plenty there, but without the bulk. I'm much more comfortable and think my clothes and bathing suits look a lot better.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

My friend was right that Dr. Scott has a very down to earth bedside manner. I liked that he went out and spoke to my husband at the follow up and post surgery. He paid close attention to my goals during the consultation and pre-op, and I have an excellent result now 3 weeks later. In addition, his staff are very friendly and eager to answer any questions, and I never had to wait more than a few minutes for my follow up visits. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you!