Thermage Was Awesome for Me

I really loved the results of my Thermage but I am...

I really loved the results of my Thermage but I am guessing that this is practitioner dependent. I didn't know anything about this but you have to make sure that your practitioner is using an authentic Thermage treatment tip. She showed me what a 'fake' tip looks like (which she keeps to show clients) and it was hard to tell the difference but they had a Thermage technical engineer take it apart and the differences were scary! Ask to see the clinic personal results. I did this and they showed me hundreds of their own Thermage results. I had mine with Saphira Thermage...They are the best ever!
Vanessa

Vanessa was so professional and took the time to explain the science behind Thermage. I was wary because of all of the negative things that I had read on review sites like this one. She went through each concern and after this I felt like I understood the process and I felt confident and safe. The results that I achieved was proof that these people know what they are doing.