55 Years Old Looking for a Fresher Version of Myself. Brazil, BR

I remember the day a caught myself in a unexpected...

I remember the day a caught myself in a unexpected mirror and thought OMG I can't believe thats me...that neck! I started loving scarves after that day. I take good care of myself and have been genetically lucky. As a mother of two with two grandchildren there have always been more important things to spend money on than me. Then the stars, moon and sun lined up, so I decided to go for it. The money fell into my lap and I got a three month paid leave from work. My dermatologist recommend my surgeon Dr Antonio Herrmann in sau Paulo, Brazil. Stating he's not only the best surgeon but an artist. So I started corresponding and planning my trip to Brazil. More later.

5 weeks post op and thrilled with the results.

I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty, neck lift, facelift, rhinoplasty, fat grafting around my mouth in a little bit of liposuction. Some grafted fat added to my buttocks.
My surgeon noticed that a prior hysterectomy scar had not healed correctly so he offered to fix that for no charge. He also fixed my ear piercings that had gotten stretched over the years.
I trusted my surgeon 100% and really left it up to him as to what he thought I needed done. After all the research I've done on this side I really can't believe he was able to do so much for the price that I paid.
I'm not a very good blogger and I keep losing my post before it's uploaded. So I'm going to post a picture from today and then I'll fill in the pieces on a later post.
Dr Antonio Herrmann