Removing 300cc Implants After 9 Months - Brazil

I had my implant October 2015 and after 3,4 months...

I had my implant October 2015 and after 3,4 months I was already wanting them out. I've always wanted bigger boobs, but just a little bigger. I think 300cc is to much for me. Even it looks good and beautiful, the surgery was perfect, my doctor is amazing, but I really can't feel good with it inside me.
I have 300cc super high profile under the muscle.

Some pictures before I remove them

They're out!!!! Feeling amazing

So guys I did the explant today morning, it's a very simple process, under local anesthesia, after the surgery I was already feeling better. Just didn't take pictured cause I am all wrapped and was very sleepy and tired but I came home slept more, and now about 10 hour after de surgery I am feeling AMAZING, still not feeling any pain. But tomorrow I maube take some pictures to show you the result!!! Thank all the girls who had share your experience with us, it's so helpful, I think if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what to do!!!!

New old boobies

A photo of my new old boobies! My incisions are just a bit sore but I am very happy!

Update 6 days post explant

Feeling amazing!!!! Sometimes I even forget I had a surgery last week!!

8 weeks Post removal

Just some Pictures of 8 weeks Post op. My scars are not exactly how I thought it would be, but I dont Care cause I feel Great without the implants!