I'm 29 Years Old and Have 3 Beautiful Kids .. - Dominican Republic, DO

First of all let me tell you if I ever decide to...

First of all let me tell you if I ever decide to do another surgery I would definitely go back to Dr. Medina she was the best I've ever had this is my third surgery and I will definitely go back to her . her stuff was wonderful the clinic was super nice super clean I had a room to myself with the shower and a bathroom ,when I did my surgery I didn't feel anything she did a great job when was woken I was in a little pain but you know it's normal and they did gave me some meds and I hand nurse sleep with me all night long until the next day till I left to my recovery home. I'm in love with my body this is the best I ever looked she is a greatest plastic surgeon i definitely recommend you to go to Dr. medina she is the best in the Republic Dominican ..

Before & after

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra medina was the best ,this is my second time going to the Republica Domenican and this is the best experience I ever had ....she has some amazing hands she does a great job! I Im very pleased!!!