26 Yr No Kids Looking for a Curvier Body - Colombia

Until about a year ago I have always been on the...

Until about a year ago I have always been on the skinnier side. But I've always had trouble with my stomach pooch and thick thighs. I've been very fit and had a 6 pack but I wasn't happy with the lack of curves on my body. I had no waist line and no hips. I have boobs but I'm pretty square from my stomach to my knees. So as I've gain a few extra pounds for the first time in my life I took this opportunity to do fat transfer surgery - not to lose weight but to reshape my body. I researched for a very long time which Doctor I wanted to use. I had consultations in NYC Miami and DR. Before settling on Cali Colombia.

Arriving in Cali

My friend Ang and I are traveling together to do this surgery. We had almost 100% settled on Dr Rios but since he didn't require a deposit we wanted to check out other doctors. We went to see Dr Lina Triana who came highly recommended bc she was the president of the PS association. We were not happy with the results she said she could give us due to her only using laser lipo which isn't as aggressive or invasive. So we settled on Dr Rios.

Dr Rios office is much more elegant and high end than Dr Triana's. The front desk girls are not very quick but the rest of the staff is good. The consultation went quickly. He speaks ok English and he said all the right things. He could give me a small waist and wider hips with a modest booty. We had done a lot of research so didn't have many questions. His nurses have us IVs and we did paperwork with the office manager Angela and then we were on our way to the hospital (where he performs the surgeries) to meet with the anesthesiologist. She was nice she knows almost no English so Ang had to translate. She told us that we would be getting a tranquilizer and an epidural instead of general anesthesia because GA makes you very nauseous. And that afterwards we would get a "bomb" which is a tube attaches your body to a IV of pain killers that you walk around with for 4 days and you don't feel any pain.

After surgery - photos of 1 day post op

I'm sorry for taking so long to post again. Once I came out of surgery I already had the "bomb" of pain medicine attached to me. So I was feeling fine. Just a little sore and stiff not in pain. My head was clear. I went home and ate a small dinner took some meds and went to bed.

The next day I evaluated my body and I could definitely see the difference but I was so swollen. I was excited to started getting my lymphatic drainage and hyperbolic chamber treatments to get this swelling and bruises down. I also drained a lot the first 2 days. I ruined the sheets and mattress of the bed. I recommend getting plastic sheets before coming home from surgery.

Catching up - 10 days post op vs 20 days post op

The first 10 days I went to the Dr clinic every day to get 10 massages and 5 hyperbolic chamber treatments. I wasn't very bruised to begin with but these treatments eliminated the bruises I had by the end of the 10 days.

By the 12th day I was on a plane back home. All the changes in air pressure affected my body and a felt the need to do another lymphatic drainage massage once I got back to the USA.

I've been really good about my diet. No meat (only white fish sometimes) no alcohol no salt no coffee. I try to wear my garment as much as I can - with my table and sticks to keep my abs sculpted.

Now that's it's been almost 3 weeks I can see that my swelling has gone down significantly. I even am losing a few pounds! I can't wait for 4 weeks so I can start working out. My masseuse said that I should start with reconstructive yoga before getting into cardio and weights.

The photos are a close up of my "abs" at 10 days and then comparison from 10 days vs 20 days post op.

Here's one more photo

Comparison from the side. 10 days vs 20 days post op

I highly recommend Dr Carlos Garcia

I don't know how to update my recommendation from "not sure" to "yes" sorry! If anyone knows how I can do that can you let me know!? I didn't want to say until I healed completely.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Garcia was very kind and charismatic. He listened to what I asked for and did exactly as I asked. He joked and said if I want to take a little fat out of my feet just let him know. This made me feel at ease that he had my interest in mind and wasn't discouraging me from the look I wanted. I didn't want a big bubble butt I just wanted my stomach flat and my waist small and wider hips bc I already had a good size butt. And a thigh gap! After surgery he came in to look at me and make sure I was healing well and answer any questions I had. So far I am very happy with him and would recommend him to others.