Dr.Fernandez Goico is my new choice !

I'm soooo nervous ! I've been researching surgeons...

I'm soooo nervous ! I've been researching surgeons in Dominican Republic for about 5 years now . Since having my daughter my body just hasn't been the same . From going to the gym , dieting and losing 40lbs my body will not seem to tighten up or lift where I want it to. At first I was going to go with Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio but since being on this site and seeing all the Yily results I just had to go with her . I feel that as a woman she knows what a woman would want! But then again we shall see lol . I'm going through a whirlwind of emotions feelings of excitement and fear . I will the deposit this Friday. Still can't believe I'm doing it but I would like a buddy to go with me. I'm planning on going APRIL 10-APRIL 23rd .

One more month to go!!

Okay so I sent Yily the deposit and now she confirmed my surgery date for April 10! I also sent in the deposit for Upscale RH. I'm beyond belief right now that I'm actually doing this. I'm taking my vitamins loyally everyday ! Time is flying by.

Just got my lab results!

Chest xray and EKG were perfect . All my labs were flawless and ever though my hemoglobin was 13.1 which is great, I'm trying to get it higher just for precautionary purposes . I'm so excited !

Moved my surgery date!

I decided to move my surgery date from April to August 7th. I actually met and connected with a great girl on this site and we are muddying up for August! So awesome how this site allows you to share your experiences and meet new people. I can't deny how anxious I feel and scared but I'm hoping everything will turn out fine .

I'm so upset !!!!!

My surgery was so close but I had to cancel because I started having breathing problems and my doctor told me it was best to postpone it until we got to the root of my breathing issue . I had sent Yily a total of $2800 months ago of which she had confirmed receiving as part of the payment towards my surgery. I've been emailing her for weeks now trying to attain my money back considering I'm no longer getting surgery. This lady has the audacity to tell me she never received my money!!!!!! I even have proof her bank received my payment !!! And she is denying it !!! Ladies do not DO NOT trust this woman the way I did . I spoke to her for months and it was my mistake to trust her with my money. I admit it was foolish and the lesson is well learned . I'm going through absolute hell trying to retrieve this money back. She did not perform ANY surgery on me and has no right to keep money for which she has performed no surgery for!! I'm am so disappointed in her . In the beginning I told her to keep my deposit and atleast give me the other part back because I was considering going to her at a later time . But now I just want the full amount back because I'm steaming furious!!!! She's a liar and unprofessional . I should've taken the ladies advice on this website not to trust this surgeon . Ladies please beware of whom you send money to etc .

Still furious

Ladies do not trust this woman with your money. I have still yet to receive a response from her or my money back! She's a thief ! I'll be going to DR soon for surgery and I will be paying her office a visit . If she can't respond to my emails you better believe she will see my face in person.

Strange as it seems ladies I have decided to send my deposit to Dr.Goico. Him and his secretary are so professional ! Nothing like YILY de los santos . His secretary took her time and answered all my questions. For the first time ever I feel so secured and excited ! His work is amazing and I recommend him to anybody and this without even doing my surgery yet ! Nothing beats customer service and professionalism . I can't wait to meet him and his staff. I'm scheduled for April 2nd . Wish me luck ! :)

3 more days til Surgery!!!

Wow! So the day is extremely close. I have my plane ticket and everything is ready and set to go. I've made sure to stay in touch with Dr.Goicos assistant Karel . Also I'm staying at Real Recovery House . I'm so nervous ladies ! I'll be sure to post before and after pictures of myself . I feel so vulnerable doing so but I know a lot of ladies on this site have helped and inspired me and motivated me on this journey that's about to commence . So id like to do the same . Wish me luck! I will be posting again when I arrive in DR !

3 Days Post Op

Hey ladies ! So this is my 3rd day of excruciating pain. I'm not going to sugarcoat . You need a lot of mental preparation to endure the first few days . The first 2 days I barely slept . But I'm so thankful for my Doctor and his assistant! They're wonderful and supportive. Walking , sleeping and eating have been extremely difficult especially trying to position myself correctly . But I keep reminding myself why I came and that I will make it through stronger than ever . I posted some pics but keep in mind im still extremely swollen . I love my breasts though!!!

Breasts are still very swollen and my stomach is marked up because of the faja . But so far looking good

4 days post op

So today is a better day! I'm able to walk around without help or a walker . Still a bit hunched over because of my tummy tuck and lipo on back but I'm doing much better. I see the light at the end of this dark tunnel. I'm hoping and praying still I make it through this process and keep on progressing . Thanks for the support!

Hey guys !

It's been a while since I've posted anything, recuperation has definitely had its ups and downs but I'll never regret the surgeon I chose he always answers my questions. I'm a hypochondriac so he must get a headache from how many times I message him with any little worry. Nevertheless, he always keeps his professionalism . So far I loooooove my breasts . Hes a true artist . My tummy tuck and back lipo are also great. I still swell up from time to time as I am still recuperating . But so far so good!
YILY de Los santos

My Surgeon Dr.Fernandez Goico is the absolute best!!! He's very informative and knows what he's doing! He treats you with the respect and kindness you deserve and most of all puts you at ease . His assistant Karel is a sweetheart ! I recommend him to anyone! Best surgeon in DR !!!!