Confidence Makeover. Dominican Republic, DO

I had a Breast augmentation and some lipo in the...

I had a Breast augmentation and some lipo in the thigh area! Dra. Disnalda Matos was the most prosefessional, caring and supportive Doctor I've met! She went above and beyond before, durning and after my surgery! Would definitely recommend her and have any future procedure done with her! I felt secure and very well informed. The pre surgery exams made me feel safe and being in a different country she made sure I was well guided and accompanied.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She responded emails and we had a very informative phone call prior to arrival! Upon arrival she examined and was very informative with her recommendations. She listened to my request and made her recommendations. Hospital and staff were clean and secure. My results were exactly what I wanted. Her after care went above and beyond. I stayed at a recovery house recommended by her and was taken care of very well. From the comfort, amenities to the food and inviting environment. I couldn't ask for more, I highly recommend her and her staff!