26 Year old Vaginal tightening and lipo. (Dr Rojas-Dr Almonte) Dominican Republic, DO

Hi guys. I decided to write a review because of...

Hi guys.
I decided to write a review because of how much help reviews gave to me. I have always had a list of a few proderures i wanted.... the first was tummy tuck and the second is vaginalplasty and rhinoplasty.Last year I went to santo Domingo and I have a tummytuck and lipo with Dr Fatimah almonte. I was extremely happy with my results. So now I am interested in having a vaginalplasty. I contacted Dr Rojas,as I read very good reviews on his vaginalplastys.He quoted me $2500.

Liposuction with Dr Almonte and vaginalplasty with Dr Rojas

I also wanted to do a bit of liposuction on my arms waist and thighs, so I contacted lesley (dr almontes assistant) and also dr rojas to try to emerge the 2 surgeries and guess what ? I did it!!!
In October ill be having lipo and vaginalplasty.... I can not wait!!!!!

Im back!!!!!

Hi everyone im back ...I went on the 17thof nNovember.
I had lipo in my upper arms and stomach with dr almonte and tighterning with dr Rojas. I have to say absolutely nooo pain at all with dr rojas surgery, even tjough I thought there would be...I was even scared to wee!! But no...no stinging...no pain..thank god. But one thing I will say is if u do this operation you must and have to take stool softener. THATS A MUST!!!! My lipo on my arms was and still is so painful uncomfortable and sensitive, amd tjis is 6 weeks later.
I stayed at a very nice recovery house (my home)(which is part ownwed by dr almonte)
Dr Rojas

Dr rojas- vaginalplasty Very kind and amazing doctor. Dr Almonte-liposuction Lovely doctor again a big shame about the long communication times with her assistant.