Mother of 2

After many years of debating and not liking what I...

After many years of debating and not liking what I see in the mirror my body was never the same after I had my two boys what use to stand in with gravity and stood in place without the help of garments has now shifted and not the same no more lol, I am a Mommy 37 and I want it all bbl, tt and bl especially a bl the girls got extremely upset at me after breast feeding???? but I am thinking of going with dr. Maloll and planning on going in January about the 18th and is scared as hell to have the procedure done has anyone here been to him recently how is his work and do he have a rh to send you too or will I have to find my own.

Llubres Doll

I finally made a decision on a doctor, i had planned on going with maloll but changed my mind and decided on going with,dr Rafael Llubres I saw the work he did on one of my friends and she is cut... l am getting a tt, bl and bbl, is there anyone out there has had recent work done by him, that I can see. My surgery date is set for January 26, 2017