36 Years Old Mom of a 6 Years Old Kid. Dominican Republic, DO

I have lost 85 pounds in six months in 2014 and...

I have lost 85 pounds in six months in 2014 and again gained 20 pounds!!! In 2015. I am planning to loose 25 pounds in next six months and will go for tt, lipo n breast reduction with breast lift. I have already booked my surgery date in Dominican Republic through go sculpture. Dr. Oliver is going to do my surgery. I'm very but oh and excited too :) does anyone planing to do surgery at dr Oliver's clinic ? I'm posting some of my current pic :)

Made payment and booked flight to go to Dominican for surgery :)

Well I have fixed my tt surgery date and it is 1st August 2016. So I have full four months to go and with in this period I'm gonna lose 20 pounds and going to build some core muscle in my stomach . I have already booked my flight for 30th July. I have consulted with my dr . Dr mota cobbler and he is really a nice guy. I hope everything will be good with me. :) I am almost done with my planning now focusing on my diet and workout to get better result for the surgery . Guys just wish me luck on my weight lost journey

Tummy tuck an breast lift

Hi girls! Finally I managed to book my surgery with dr. Mota Cobler in Dominican Republic on 1st August 2016.i will go there in July 31 and I am really doing work hard to loose some extra weight .does anyone can suggest any diet that will work quick and fast for burning belly fat ? And do you guys have any idea about how much inches can I expect to loose by this tummy tuck surgery ?

17 more days to go

I am super excited . 17 more days to get my tt done . From today I have started taking multi vitamin and a balanced diet with lots of veg n fiber . Wanna drop some extra pounds before surgery .lets see how much I can lose in a healthy manner .

13 days to go

Just 13 more days to go . I am really excited. Working really hard to lose some weight and I'm losing some. Yesterday I had a chat with my dr and he suggested me to have vitamin c iron and folic acid . So from tomorrow I will start taking those .

Here are some more pic 13 days pre op

3 more days to go

Tonight I'm leaving for Dominican Republic and tomorrow morning is my pre op appointment with dr Miguel mota . My surgery date is 1st August . Really excited and scared too . Please pray for me :)

Today is the day

I'm going to do breast reduction, tummy tuck and lipo at my back today . I'm really worried because my dr said he doesn't wanna do lipo in my back but I think it's really important. Please suggest me what to do

Surgery went very well

Hi all ! Dr Miguel mota has done my bl, tt lipo in back and side and upper abdomen just 18 hours ago :). It was 6 hours surgery and dr took 4 Ltr fat from my body . I just loved my result . I was at clinic for whole night and came back to a hotel in the morning . I'm not feeling any pain because of the pain killer and I have started waking since morning thought it's a very short walk not more then 2/3 minutes
Dr. Oliver