TT, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Hips Only - Dominican Republic, DO

43 year old mother of 2, my youngest is 18 and off...

43 year old mother of 2, my youngest is 18 and off to college, so it's me time now. This is my first review but I've already made my deposit for Dr. Tania Medina after doing a couple of years of research. I'm 5,5 and 138 pounds, though I'm not overweight my body isn't as Shapley as it use to be. My surgery is scheduled for February 24th and my good friend is also having her surgery on the same date. I'm getting Lipo, Tummy Tuck and having some fat transferred to my hips only. I'm thinking of having my boobs redone because it's been over 12 years since I had them done but they are still in great shape. Dr. Medina's staff has been excellent with communication so far so I'm super exited. Is anyone going to D.R. Around this same time?

flight booked

Omgggeeeeee my flight is booked and its 29 days before my surgery I'm getting nervous

Supplies supplies supplies

In getting butterfly's in my stomach thirteen days and counting till my sx date

Just 2 more days

So my BFF and I fly out tomorrow morning 2/23 to get snatched by Dr. Medina I think I got butterflies now

Two weeks post opt

Hello everyone sorry I haven't updated you guys but I'm doing great. I had a few bumps in the road after surgery when my Hemo dropped to a six but all is well and I'm healing great. There was some mix ups with the recovery house though my best friend and I was supposed to stay at my recovery home but they overbooked the recovery house (even though they lied and said the lights went out so everyone had to be moved around) Dr Medina didn't say this, it came from her assistant mind you we scheduled surgery 3 months in advance. We stayed at New Life Massiel they were great my favorite was Caroline who speaks fluent English she lived in NY for a while so she learned the language. George the Driver is great but he is pulled in many directions so he disappears sometimes but he will pick up his phone if you call him. He's great!!! Dr. Medina looks 15 omg really she does, she's honest and extremely helpful. My incestion is perfect and besides the black and blue from the Lipo my results are amazing so far.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon