Looking for Serious RH Buddy - Dominican Republic

So far I've gotten a quote from Dra. Medina also...

So far I've gotten a quote from Dra. Medina also waiting on Dra. Duran she does thee best BBL and tiny waist hands down! So if your considering either of these Drs in March of 2016 send me a shout out! Cause I'm getting sexy baby with or without ya! Medina also suggested a recovery house $750.00 shared room for 10 nights and transportation $100 full quote $5350 not including 10 massages at around $300.00 not sure I will need 10 but that what she suggested. But of course my RH buddy & I can shop around for best deal as we get closer to our sx date. Please no weirdos Thx ladies.

Similar body type wishes

Update! Doc change

Ok so I love Medinas professionalism and quick response but I'm more so wanting the shaping and aggressive lipo that Duran gives she's also professional just takes longer to get her because she's in huge demand however between 6am-9 am our time especially Sunday's u can get her by email ( email her sat night around 10 or 11 pm)or Elizabeth 6-10 our time but they are 1hr ahead of us on east coast. So I'm sending her my deposit and if anything changes I'll update still would like a sx buddy for March we don't have to have the same doc just RH. Talk to ttyl barbies!

Date & doctor locked in!

Ok so after months of research joining many Facebook sx groups showcasing many doctors work and choosing the look I want. I've gotten 5 quotes talked to 8 doctors and I'm extremely confident in Hector The King of Queens Cabral to give me the vixxen look I'm going for! Check out some of his work ladies.

Change of doctors and date serious SX buddy wanted

Ok ladies I had several set backs and change of doctors due to extensive research. I'm not looking for a surgery buddy I'm looking to fly out on 4/24 and haven't made choice in RH however it will be one of the 3 Healing HavenDr, Tropical Deluxe or Bettys. I'm flying out of BWI. So hit me up ladies.

Soooo life happened and I postponed sx and changed doctors again lol. Who's flying to DR on 7/24

Finally I'm out! Who's having sx the week of 7/25

Yal I had to push my date back, switch doc and RH but I'm packed and red ta go. So happy ????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon