Help

?Have not had yet!

Have not had yet! The site has been so helpful and I have really met friends that are located all over the US. I feel a special bond to these girls because they put out personal info and pics to educate those to follow. I will continue to follow the site and document my own journey. I am now about to embark on a "New Me" and am preparing for the outcome.

Pre-op pics!! My shape needs renovating

4 weeks post

I love my new body I didn't think my results would be so drastic but boy was I surprised! I have to thank Duran for this life changing body!

BBL

Had surgery 10/4 and doing well except for my back itching like crazy and lower body swelling but I work 12 hour shifts standing the entire time. Now in XS fajate and waist before surgery was 31.5 inches and currently 26.5.

BBL

I love my new shape it better than I would ever dream off! I love Duran's work and look forward to enhance other parts of my body in the future! I had surgery 10/4 and started with measurements 38,32,39 and buttocks flatter than a wall. Now I feel blessed with measurements 36,26,42.

Continue

More post opt pics !

10 weeks

Swelling going down slowly
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am so glad I had Dr Duran as my doctor! She 's the best talent wise and her concern about the welfare of her patients!