19 Yrs Old. BBL. Dr. Luis Mejia - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hello guys! I am new to this website but have...

Hello guys! I am new to this website but have been doing research for quite some time. I am planning on getting a BBL in DR by Dr. Luis Mejia. Have any of you done work with him? If so, please PLEASE let me know of your experience. I am pretty slim and tall however I do wish to have nicer butt. I was told that I would have lipo of my lower back & abdomen but I figured that I would not be providing enough fat to look better so I requested to also get lipo of my thighs :( While I don't have a butt I do have thighs so it's sad that I have to give it up. Ladies that have had lipo of their thighs for their bbl, do you look worse or do you think you still look okay? I'm stressed overall and any girls slim that are thinking of getting a BBL please message me too, so we can go through this together or just anyone who is soon planning on getting a BBL this summer. Also if you've gotten a BBL and you already slim to begin with please message me, I would love to see if these results would be realistic.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon