37 Year Old Mother of 3, Breast Lift -Dominican Republic

Wasn't happy with my breast because of the size...

Wasn't happy with my breast because of the size and one was bigger than the other. So I got a consultation with Dr. Luis Tactuk Simo and discussed my options. He explained the procedures and recovery time which made me proceed with my discussion. I was uncomfortable since I was in a foreign state and things you hear on the news made it extra scary for me. But after meeting the doctor and observing the clinic I was more at ease. He performed a breast lift and did some lipo to even me out. I was very happy with my results.

Breast lift

So I decided to return and get my breast lift with my favorite Doctor in DR. From when I landed up to date he has been attentive to my concerns and needs. I got here on Weds. 10/05 and preformed all my post opt test. Everything was normal and I was cleared for surgery. Thursday morning I was taken to surgery, a little nervous and scared since the whole process is scary when your alone. But once I entered the operating room and seen Dr. Luis Tactuk Simò I was relieved. I even got a bonus welcome when I seen his dad come over to great and comfort me. They are both amazing gentlemen. I would definitely recommend these doctors to anyone. Most doctors are not to warm and welcoming but these two amazing souls are more than doctors. They are not in it for the money as most doctors are. Follow up photos to come before and after. Keep in mind my main concern was the scar I already had which I was very uncomfortable with. I know it will not look perfect but I'm just hoping for a better and not so horrible appreance.

Day 5

Can't remove bandages yet. The middle is just from the surgical tape that I had a reaction too. Otherwise all is going well with recovery. Will post more pictures once I am able to remove bandages. I am extremely pleased so far with my results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My results where great! I was a little scared at first but after speaking with the doctor I was very comfortable. I am planning going back for another procedure soon. Dr. Luis Tactuk Simo was very good and patient. He made me feel comfortable in a foreign state and made sure I was okay until I returned home.