Wanted a New Body

Hi realself so I decided to do liposuction +bbl ,...

Hi realself so I decided to do liposuction +bbl , I researched a lot of doctors and happened to come across Dr Emmanuel Mallol's pg and was convinced that he is going to do my surgery I emailed him an I got a quick response from him with my pics he gave me consultation about cost and that confirmed that he can do a great job . I am one month post op and feel great , after making the down payment and booking the surgery date it was just a matter of taking the necessary steps like taking the multivitamins , iron and folic acid pills to boost my immune system ,and follow the guidelines which he sends you . I flew in to Santo Domingo the Sunday had my appointment for Monday afternoon and there I met this wonderful doctor , polite and very upfront every thing was explained throughly. The next day was my big day I was so excited got my EKG done and he was very prompt with time I loved that , 12pm was the surgery time and it indeed was . Everything went smoothly and when I awoke there he was to say surgery was great get some rest . The next day I got a visit from Dr Mallol explaining about the surgery and the results, he checked my drainage and made sure everything was ok with the lab works so I can be on my way . Am so happy that I choose him great overall professionalism with him and his staff especially Felix great experience.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He's clear as to what u can expect and gives u all the pros and cons and goes in depth as to if u don't take care of your self you can't expect great results .