Summer Silhouette (Lipo+BBL & BL) - Dominican Republic

I have finally decided this year my shadow will...

I have finally decided this year my shadow will show sexy curves, lol. On May 12, I have scheduled a confidence booster with Dr. Molina. So far, I am stuck on finding a recovery house. Serenity, Kindness, and Maria's don't have availability for May 11-25. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to stay at a hotel but it seems like that's what it's heading to.

I'm on my way!

In just a few hours I will arrive to Venus Recovery. On Friday, hopefully everything will go well and my surgery will go smoothly. Soon I will post pictures of my journey.

My experience through this journey.

I arrived @ Venus Recovery House on Wednesday May 11, 2016. My stay has been wonderful. The best aspects of my stay would be how safe and comfortable it feels. Every one here is friendly and professional. The food is delicious and I definitely recommend staying here.

My first massage.

It feels comfortable to receive a massage without having to go far. Today, I had my fluids drained and felt relieved. These massages help release the excess fluids in our body after a lipo procedure. Done by a professional, it can give greater sculpting results. I'm sharing 2 pictures after my first massage. I am 5 days post-op.

Ooh What a change.

My experience through this journey has been positive. Today, I saw a big change in my silluette and decided to share this picture.

Things are looking good.

Does anyone know a place near Norfolk Virginia where they do massages?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon