26 Years Old ,one Kid ,much Needed Lipo - Dominican Republic

Hello ladies, Ever since I had a baby I struggled...

Hello ladies, Ever since I had a baby I struggled to lose my weight. I thought about doing some procedure but was scared to go under the knife. I have done cool sculpting but that was a waste of money. It didn't help much. I ate clean pretty much and exercised regularly. But I wasn't getting the results I expected. So I started doing my research and found realself . I read posts of many ladies who went to dominican Republic to get their procudures done. I interviewed many doctors in ny also but they all were very expensive. After lot of research and many interviews I found dr. Derby sang caputo. I did contacted other doctors in santo domingo some of them did quoted me less but Dr. Caputo was the only one answered all my questions and concerns. I Send him my pictures via what's app and he told me what he can do for me. Initially Dr. Caputo told me that a tummy tuck with liposuction would give me the best results .But I only got off for a week and half from my work so I ended up just getting the lipo of my whole abdomen, upper and lower back , flanks and thighs. I also was constantly in touch with his assistant Vanessa. She helped me find a recovery house and even took care of my daughter the day of the surgery. Vanessa and dr. Caputo worked around my dates. My surgery was scheduled on Sept 14. And everything went well . I was scared and nervous before the surgery but dr. Caputo and Vanessa assured me that everything is going to be perfect. I knew I was in good hands. I was in pain after the surgery but dr. Caputo s team took care of me really well. So far it's only been two days. And I am loving the results . Even without the tummy tuck my stomach looks lot better and my waist is more defined. Dr. Derby is the best .

Recovery is hard

Just a quick update.. today I have been feeling like a crap. I bothered doctor derby so many times but he s been so caring that he personally called the recovery house and spoke wt the owner at 9 p.m to make sure I was getting all the help I needed. He assured me that this all is normal in recovery and not to be worried or scared about anything.

Before and after

Before and after

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Answered all my questions , clinic was very clean and modern.