Lipo Sculpture BBL with Dra Cynthia Disla

First off..... I'm sorry for such a late review .....

First off..... I'm sorry for such a late review ..... I honestly forgot my password and couldn't be bothered because I never got the hang of real self, I'm more of a instagram kind of girl.
OK sooooooooo I've struggled with my weight from 17 and up I got in my first serious relationship got pregnant and BAM must of my 20's I was fat, long story short I got "fit" I finally lost 50 lbs by eating healthy and excercise. My ass went first ???? .... My lowest was 137 and on my 5'5 I looked sick...... This is why I constantly struggle with the BMI chart..... I'm a Hispanic woman we want curves and I was looking pretty basic ???? anyways I decided to gain weight in hopes of filling out what I wanted ......NOOOPPPPPPEEEE that stuff not happen as suspected..... But then Disla made it happen....... I knew I needed a TT and she also recommended it, but I decided not to because at first I just wanted a bbl because my husband and I were still trying to have another baby and with a TT you need to wait at least 2-3 years (please do your research). Disla was very accommodating, I did my labs and had surgery the same day, communication is key and she has always responded .....I had all my post op check ups, we had a slight miscommunication with 1 post op appointment ..... Nothing anyone should be mad about...... We spent the necessary time together and she addressed all my concerns and she was pleased with my results despite me needing a TT ..... All that being said I'll be going for Rd 2 Dec 5th 2016 with none other than Disla.

Extra lipo

I'll also add that Dra Disla won't charge you $200 extra for each arm or for this and that like other doctors do..... She is not money hungry.... She really does it for the love of surgery
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is lovely save straight forward