my 30th bday present, lipo, bbl and breast lift..cant wait to be yilified !!! - Dominican Republic

Hi dolls, I am a mother of 1...

Hi dolls, I am a mother of 1, whos turning 30 in sept and my present to myself is getting yilified.

i am not new to this site, i've stalked this site up and down for the last 5 years..i had a tt,lipo with robles in 2012. loved my results but now i got greedy and want a ghetto booty lol and im going to go with dr. yily . ive already confirmed my date for sept .

just 19 more days to go !!!

hi ladies....im 19 days away from surgery and I have to admit im super duper nervous. I've started packing little by little. I've been taking my vitamins, ive lost about 7 pounds, I don't want to lose too much because I want a big booty lol. My tickets are brought, confirmation confirmed, all I am waiting on is my passport that should be here by tomorrow. I paid for express delivery. Quick questions, I heard that when you get lipo a second time , it takes your body a little longer to recover. Is this true ? does any one know ?

ladies beware..yily and her team are scam artists !

if you say anything negative about her work on ig or facebook she immeditaley blocks you.

i had surgery with her back in Sept, worse mistake of my life. She robbed me of $5,000 and didnt perform half of what she. when i asked for money back and receovery tips she brushed me off, as if i were bothering her. she asked her assistant to follow up with me and she never did. i was including in her whatsapp chat and blocked me because excatly what i am writing here she didnt like it and blocked me from the chat.

shes VERY unprofessional and rude !

while i was there 3 girls were requestiing their money back , 2 complaining about intolerbale pain and 1 lady that was in her office since monday and it was already thursday and yily had her going around in cricles because she didnt wanted to refund HER money !

ladies be careful, there are GOOD doctors in DR but YILY is not one of them !

i regret trusting that heffer and practically giving her my money.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon