37, 5 Kids and Very Much Needed TT, BL, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift and BBL - Dominican Republic

Will tell my story soon and also wil post a lot of...

Will tell my story soon and also wil post a lot of pictures. All I can tell you for now is 1 day before my sx I was very scared, anxious, nervous and second guessing until he came out and talked to us the day of sx. In this sx I had done a tummy tuck revision since I got it already done in 2002, BBL, lipo and Arm lift.

TT, arm lift, I wanted bigger but I got a BBL, lipo all over

Right now I really haven't posted cause I've had my good and bad days, and trust me when I have my good days I wanna spend as much as I can with my kids...I was thinking of putting a lot of pics but I'm seeing what ppl r doing with them so is not worth it. I can tell u with the doc everything with me was fine and I really really Thank God for that because I know stuff that happened to other ppl that if I would of seen or known all the stuff I know now before flying to DR believe me I would of never gone. I'm still not happy with sx cause I'm still very swollen especially in the belly area. May 12th I got the sx and I can tell u I'm not ready to show maybe later on. Let me see if I can find somethings to show...????

Fajas, girdles anything that will keep me tight!

Well I've lost weight, going slow but already lost about 10-12 since May 12th sx...pain hasn't been that bad, I've had my ups and downs, but I can tell u if I don't have faja it's very very uncomfortable. I'm just having a problem finding a tight faja. I found a comfortable one but is now to big????...

Going crazy trying to find a good doc to do boobies and thigh lift together. Can anyone help I don't want anything expensive and I don't want to go to DR right now...wanna be able to do this on August 18th or 25th...Just breast lift n thigh lift no lipo no thing got all that in May...Care credit would be great too

9 weeks 4 days

Lost over 24lbs
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel confident and explained everything clearly. Also answered all my questions and concerns.