My Experience with Dr. Ramon Sabala - Dominican Republic, DO

I wanted to fit in my old clothes, I recommend...

I wanted to fit in my old clothes, I recommend this to anybody..... It's worth it. It was painful the first day, but after that i was perfectly fine. Took me 2 weeks to fully recover from my surgery...the only bad part was the liposuction on my back it is very painful, but I was in good hands..Thank u very much Dr. SABALA for everything, YOU ARE MY ANGEL.!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ramon Sabala is one of the most caring people I've ever met. Hes nice and has a wonderful personality. Hes also very serious about his work but is an overall great person. Hes not the type of doctor to not check up on his patients. He is always checking up on me. And I have to say he does his job very well. I am happy with the work he has done on me and the results are just as expected, "wonderful". I can honestly say I've never been treated by a better doctor that CAN do his/her job as well as Dr. Ramon does his. Thank you for everything. "MELISSA ROA"