Looove Rodriguez and Surgical Sisters - Santo Domingo, DR

I traveled with a small private group of friends...

I traveled with a small private group of friends to Dominican Republic with Surgical Sisters. They planned our trip from the beginning to the end with fun activities and personal care. We went to the beach, fine dinners, shopping, and evening movie nights together/netflix n chill LOL!! We stayed in a private swanky condo that was very glitzy. I felt like I was in Beverly Hills. I got a lot of quotes and I am glad I choose surgical sisters and Dr. Rodriguez. I saved aprx $2,000 by letting Surgical Sisters handle everything. I like to call them the GREAT NEGOTIATORS! LOL! But,...you can just tell they have a true friendship with their docs. If I do a round 2 for my boobs it will be with SS and Dr. Rodriguez ONLY!

I got a chance to meet my doctor before surgery with a one on one meeting. He was VEEEERY NICE and his assistant was super cool. She spoke perfect English and Dr. Rodriguez english was good enough to communicate. They both took their time with me for me to describe exactly what I wanted with my surgery. He even looked at my wish pics. He told me everyones body a different but he promised me I would have my OWN amazing results,....and he did exactly that! Instantly after surgery my waist was SNATCHED and MY BUTT WAS PLUMP!!!!! His staff and nursing care was soooo ATTENTIVE AND LOVING! I felt like they were family. My surgical sister was by my side the entire time (except in the operating room of course. LOL!). When I woke up from surgery in my room, she was waiting in there with ballons and a head scarf for my head. I REALLY FELT LIKE MY TRUE SISTER WAS THERE!

The only issue I had with the entire surgery and the trip is how MISERABLE I was with my drains!!! I had a tummy tuck, liposculting, and a BBL. My drain wholes were over top of my VaJayJay and it leaked alot. The drain was very uncomfortable and I could not push Dr. Rodriguez to rwmove it early. He is VERY BIG ON SAFETY! I had to trust him because he has NEVER HAD A DEATH and that is why I chose him,....so I lived with that nightmare drain for 14 loooong days! But, I am glad I did because I hear of the horor stories of girla getting soromas from removing their drains early. I now LOOOVE MY TINY WAIST AND NEW ROUND BOOOOTY!!!

Thanks Dr. RODRIGUEZ and Surgical Sisters