*Future Almonte Doll (Dec 2015)*- Dominican Republic

Hi ladies, Just a little about myself I am 26, i...

Hi ladies,
Just a little about myself I am 26, i have one son(3yrs) AND I AM THE BIGGEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!!
Before my son i was 163,5'1 and thick as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still All ASS but now i have stomach and arms too
I am now 228 lbs and I will no longer blame it on my son because he is now 3 SO I HAD 3 YRS TO CORRECT THE ISSUE AND I STILL HAVENT. Basically i just enjoy eatting and idgaf!
I have sent my deposit to Almonte on 8-11-2014 and I was suppose to have surgery on january 21,2015 but i started a new job and had to wait to take off so much time.
My new surgery date it DECEMBER 2,2015 AND I AM LEAVING FROM DELAWARE.
I choose Fatimah Almonte because her assistant Leslie is great and always responds she had no problem changing my surgery date and even with my day being 6months from now she still answers any questions i may have. Also Almonte does nomore then 3 procedures per day i think that is awesome because most doctors do 5-6. I think I have made the best decision picking Almonte. My quote was 5,150.00 which includes 10 days in recover house, tummy tuck, lipo to arms, lipo to flanks,back and under arms...I was going to get bbl but instead i am getting lipo to arms because i think my Ass is already big enough. Stay tuned for my horrible before pics!

My before pics(no clothes)

26 years old should not look like this!

My before pics (with clothes)

Not too bad with clothes on...I HAVE A BIG BUTT ALREADY (no bbl for me)...Yes it's natural no shots, implants or previous surgeries

MY WISH PICS!

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE GIRLS...BODIES ON FLEEK!

My Supplies

Sorry a lot of it is crossed off because I got mostly everything YAY!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS.

SUPPLY LIST

Since i was suppose to have my surgery January of 2015 I already have all of my supplies... I HOPE THIS LIST HELPS. I am not packing things I know the R.H will already have. If you have any questions drop your comments below...
SUPPLY LIST
3maxi dresses
1 pair of sweat pants( i get cold)
slippers
flip flops
p-ez
disinfectant wipes
pads
benedril spray
lock for my money and personals
medical gloves
deposable wash cloths(instead of wipes)
travel size deordorant
bromelin pills
cell phone and charger
passport
i.d
tourist card(i got it online so i wont have to wait in line at airport)
wish pics to show my doctor the look i want
IF I AM MISSING ANYTHING IMPORTANT PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

I have decided I want to lose 30lbs before surgery

Hey ladies i have read alot of reviews stating that almonte now requires you to be 35 bmi... I was never told tht so I whatsapp lesley to tell her she never told me i have to lose weight because my bmi is definitly not 35...her response was the clinic just made those requirements this year 2015 and because i already paid my deposit of aug 2014 I dont have to lose weight because my deposit was paid before the new rules. BUT I HAVE DECIDED ON MY OWN TO LOSE 30LBS BECAUSE IF THE CLINIC NOW REQUIRES IT IT MUST BE FOR A SAFETY REASON SO I RATHER BE SAFE THEN SORRY...thanks for your reviews ladies because i never wouldve known.

My current weight is 223lbs bmi is 42.1

because i am 5'1 in order to be at 35 bmi i have to weigh 190lbs which means i need to lost 28lbs so i will push for 30lbs. I have five months to lose 33lbs its definitly possible...wish me luch ladies.

My vacation days were approved yay!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies sooooooooo i thought i was going to have to do fmla(non paid leave) but today i got news that all the days i requested were approved as vacation time(Paid leave) yay!. My days were approved from 12-1-15 through 12-14-15...I hope i am able to return to work on 12-15-15 thank god i have a desk job.

LIST OF D.R RECOVERY HOMES

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST KNOWN RECOVERY HOMES THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS...hope this helps ladies!

1.Angela's Recovery House (Highly Recommend)
2.Real Recovery Armonia owned by Maira Checo (Highly Recommend)
3.Healing HavenDr Home Away
9.Dollhouse Recovery
10.Kindness Recovery House
11.Silhouette Recovery House
12. The Luxury Recovery House

Pictures of some of Almontes work

THESE PICS ARE THE REASON I CHOSE ALMONTE AS MY DOCTOR...

Changing to cabral

sorry dolls changing doctors.I'M GOING WITH DR CABRAL...So I am making a new profile.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon