Bbl and TT with Dr. Derby Sang Caputo - Dominican Republic

I flew from Cali to have this surgery. One thing...

I flew from Cali to have this surgery. One thing that helped reassured me during this major decision was the constant communication between Dr. Caputo and his assistant Vanessa. They answered all of my questions and were very honest. I'm still recovering but I'm am pleased with my results this far. I do not regreat any decisions I've made choosing a doctor. He is a very kind and caring man. He checks up on me often and is/has been always available if I need him. I was contacting him at 2am the night after the surgery via text message and he did his best to help me. During recovery, the private driver Rafael transports me between the recovery house and dr's office. He is A very sweet man always on time or early. I'm glad I decided to use his services instead of the driver provided by the recovery house. I highly recommend Dr. Derby Sang Caputo. His team is awesome! He is my preferred plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I always had contact with Dr. Caputo via what's app.l prior to and after surgery. I saw him several times before the surgery and almost daily after. Great person. Very nice and caring doctor!