TT, LIPO, BBL , DR Australia Fragoso Baez - Dominican Republic

Super excited to be getting this surgery done yet...

Super excited to be getting this surgery done yet nervous at the same time! I just started packing and still waiting for a few more items to arrive. I've been going back and forth with DAISY'S RECOVERY HOUSE and that is where I'll be staying. She's such a sweet person and speaks very good English which is a PLUS!!! My flight leaves May 16th and I'm having my blood drawn on the 17th and will be having surgery on the 18th. Dr Baez says I will have to spend a night there and then will head back to the recovery house to recover. She says I will also get to follow up with her at least 3 or 4 times for my drainage before I head back to the states on the 27th! I'm still happy that I only spent 300 on my RT ticket to Santo Domingo!!! Such a good deal!!! I will be posting my before and after pics along with my visits and pre-ops and post ops! I'll also take pictures of when arriving in the surgery room. If anyone else has any requests they'd like to see while I'm there, please feel free to msg me! And if anyone has any good advices about recovering please let me know as well!!! Other than that, I'll be leaving in exactly two more weeks to see DR BAEZ!!! Team Baez Doll!!! Good luck to all the Dolls out there as well!!!

Two more days till DR Baez!

The days are getting closer! Last minute packing. Spoked to Dr Baez last night and she's excited that I'm excited for this SX! I'll be posting pictures of my journey there and back! Please keep me in your prayers!

Touched down in Santo Domingo

Hi dolls! I finally made it to santo Domingo safe and sound! Just arrived at daisy's recovery house and omg it's so beautiful! Have to get up in 3 hours since we have to be on the road by 7am! If anyone is interested in watching live, msg me for my snapchat!

First day of my journey!

Lab work done!