Mota Mommy Makeover - Santo Domingo, DR

I had a MM 10/20 with Dr. Mota. I am really happy...

I had a MM 10/20 with Dr. Mota. I am really happy with my results so far. I had a BA/BL,TT with lipo and a slight BBL. Dr. Mota was a great doctor from the start. When I first reached out to him he replied quickly and also called me. His level of attention and care made my decision easy. I stayed at Tropical Recovery House and that was a great recovery home. They are five minutes away from Dr. Mota's office and the ladies there are wonderful caregivers. I love that Dr. Mota works closely with his wife, Dra. Leticia Renosto. She was also very caring and a great doctor. Who knew you get two doctors to help you every step of the way? unheard of! I arrived on 10/16 and was scheduled to have my makeover on the 10/18 but my EKG showed that my arrhythmia (which I get once in a blue moon) was too active and I had further testing done. Perhaps I should have completely laid off caffeine the week before, or maybe it was the change in climate. Not sure but I was feeling down once this happened. When I was going through this, I felt sad because I feared having to leave without surgery, but I thank God that Dr. Mota takes all precautionary measures before performing surgery. After a few more tests were run I was cleared to go and I was told to arrive the morning of 10/20 for surgery. Kenia, his assistant, was with me through my arrhythmia ordeal and through surgery recovery at hospital. She's a wonderful assistant and I had a few laughs with her. The surgery went well on 10/20 and I'm pretty sure my family drove Dr. Mota crazy texting/calling, but they all said he returned their messages and updated them on progress and I appreciated how thoughtful and caring he was to them. Dr. Mota is an awesome doctor, while I recovered he was always available for any questions and you have follow ups every other day. I'm a month post-op and I am healing nicely and I feel good. Now that I am back home, If I ever have a question about anything, the doctor doesn't take long to get back to me. God bless Dr. Mota and Dra. Renosto for their awesomeness.

Before and after

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Best Doctor EVER, caring, kind, attentive. Would go back to him if I ever wanted something else!