Hi. I'm 34 Years Old, 2 Kids and in Desperate Need of a Fix - Santo Domingo, DR

My huge breasts and flaccid skin after my two kids...

My huge breasts and flaccid skin after my two kids made me feel horrible. I exercise a lot and no matter how hard I did it all that lose skin was there, so I decided that it was time to do something else and I stared looking at doctor pages until a friend recommended Dr. Medina, we talked and it didn't take long for me to trust her. She was clear, optimistic and said all the things that you want to hear from a doctor. She told me that she would only do what my body could handle, and what was safe for me and nothing more. So of course I knew I was in good hands, it has only been 6 weeks and I look better every day and it does not look over done, my breasts are not huge anymore now and I feel normal, and I think my husband is happy too. I would do it all over again but only with her.

before pictures

post op pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Since the beginning I knew that I was and good hands because I saw how she says no to patients that were not in good condition to do everything they wanted even when they had the money to do it. She was clear about what she was going to do and was there for everything I needed it. After the surgery she saw me every three days and performed all the cures herself. She even sent the tissue that was remove from my breasts for biopsy and found a pre maligning lesion on both of my breast that I'm now taking care of and I will be always thankful for that. She is a great person and you can definitely trust her and as a woman she understands.