Mommy Makeover for a 31 Year Old Mother of 2 Bariatric Patient! - Dominican Republic

Having bariatric surgery was a blessing and a...

Having bariatric surgery was a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I got rid of all my excess weight and have managed to keep it off, but a curse because I had an excess of saggy skin and breasts. When I met Dr. Derby I automatically felt at ease. Not only is he super professional and friendly, his staff is really nice and helpful as well. His office is located in a very modern area and in an up and coming area of Santo Domingo.
When we first sat down to discuss my surgery plan, Dr. Derby made sure he listened to what I wanted and worked with me to give me the best results possible. The worst feature I had was my breasts. They were extremely saggy and empty. I reiterated that to Dr. Derby and he definitely took my wants and needs into consideration when deciding what procedure would be best for me. He made sure that I was ready for surgery and that all my questions and concerns were addressed prior to having my procedure done.
The location where he operated me PlastiMedic looked more like a hotel than a clinic. The room was super clean and modern, the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Dr. Derby came in to check on me before surgery and after surgery as well. The stay at the clinic was wonderful and although I had some discomfort, I didn't feel any actual pain.
Dr. Derby and his staff helped me schedule any pre and post op visits, as well as the visit with the massage therapist. I know that I am only 1 month post op and still swollen, but I could not be happier with my results. My breasts are perky and my tummy is flat!! I am sooooo thankful to Dr. Derby for reestablishing my self confidence and bringing my sexy back!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby is phenomenal! Not only is he very professional, he is very accommodating and friendly. He is passionate about what he does and takes his time to explain the procedure and expectations as well as what to expect as I am recuperating. The best part of it is that he is bilingual and speaks English as well, which made it easier for me to understand certain medical terms. I couldn't be happier with my results and I owe all that thanks to Dr. Derby!! He is AMAZING!!