6 Weeks Until Lipo and BA with Dr. Yily

36 year old mother of two. Finally getting the...

36 year old mother of two. Finally getting the waistline that I had in high school and the beast I never had. My surgery was originally scheduled for July 6th but had to be rescheduled due to low hemoglobin level. Ladies it's important that you see your primary physician prior to surgery. I have another appointment scheduled in October to double check that all is well. I've been taking one Iron pills per day since July, but recently doubled up starting in September. My doctor prescribed Ferralet 90 Tablets (Vitamin C, B12 and Folic Acid) which is pretty expensive $155 with insurance, but was needed due to my hemoglobin level being a 10.

Cleared for surgery!!!!!!!

Went to the doctor last week and my hemoglobin level is perfect for surgery. I can't wait. I'm starting to pack. Can't wait to see my new body. Before photos coming soon.

Before photos and wish pics

Ok ladies, I'm finally adding before pics and wish pics. Ready to become a Yily Doll

More wish photos

Call from Dr. Yily's Office

So excited, I received a call today from Dr. Yily' office to confirm my surgery date. I believe it was Sasha who called. She was very pleasant over the phone and answered all my questions. So far the overall experience has been great. Wheels up in just a few days. I'll be a Yily doll soon....so excited
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon