Finally a Waist Line! - Santo Domingo, DR

After much, much research, and going against my...

After much, much research, and going against my beliefs of operating outside the country I decided to go with Dr. Derby which made me comfortable enough to go for my LipoSculputure and bbl. the procedure went extremely well, except for the pain ofcourse but then again I have very low tolerance for pain, I feel DR nurses are still a bit rough around the edges when it came to medical practices (I.V placement, injections, etc). Dr. D listened to my every concern, want and need, he did his absolute best to please me. I unfortunately had unrealistic expectations when it came to my body fat and bbl. I was too skinny and did not have the fat I needed for the butt I wanted. I am still healing and the results of the Lipo however are starting to look really good, and it's only been two weeks y'all! I can't wait to see the final product. I was always self con because I had a a square look from a previous tummy tuck done in the us, I wanted an hourglass shape which he was able to achieve. Def happy with his work, professionalism and care for his patients.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon