Liposculpture BBL July 12, 2016 with Dr. Duran! Looking for a Surgery Buddy!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey girls! I'm looking for a surgery buddy!! I...

Hey girls! I'm looking for a surgery buddy!! I am scheduled for July 12th with Dr. Duran for liposculpture bbl. I am so excited!! I will be staying at the Real Tropical Deluxe Recovery (Ruth is the owner). They had really good reviews for post op care so I decided to go with them. I am 32, 5'3 and weigh around 145lbs. If anyone had a bbl around the same height and weight that I am, please let me know if you had to gain weight to attain your desired results, or if you were fine as is. I definitely do not want a huge booty lol.. just a nice natural look, some more shape, and a nice upside down heart shape:) I look forward to moving forward in this journey in enhancing my beauty and sharing the steps along the way! Hopefully we can share each other's experiences and any advice with each other along the way to make the process easier:) Anyone traveling around that time feel free to hit me up. Good luck ladies!

Has Anyone Had Any Experience with Dr. Plazas in Columbia?? If So Please Share Your Experience!

I was scheduled with Dr. Duran for liposculpture bbl but due to a few recent horror stories and her lack of communication I will be canceling and unfortunately losing my deposit. Health and safety comes first! I am now researching a few doctors in Columbia. Has anyone had any experience with doctors there? I heard Dr. Plazas is good. Any feedback helps. Thanks girls!