36 Years Old, Single Mother of 2 Finally Having my BBL,TT, Lipo & BL!! - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Hi Dolls, so this is very scary yet exciting time...

Hi Dolls, so this is very scary yet exciting time in my life. I've always wanted to have a breast lift but never was able to do so ($ was never right lol) anywho I said if I ever came into some $ having surgery would be the first thing I would do and now I CAN!! I booked, sent my deposit, and bought my plane tickets all in one month after contacting Dr.Molina. He had been referred to my by a girlfriend and after doing my own research and listening to hers I felt comfortable with following the same path. He was very polite and informative from the start.
He answered all my questions and some I hadn't even asked about! I will be staying at the Venus Recovery house, I've already reached out to them, I'm just not quite sure if I will spend all 15 days post op there or stay at a friends family's house. Either way I will def be there at least for a week! I plan to invite you all on this journey with me as I become a New Me!!

Nervous and Anxious

OMG!!! It's almost that time, next month will be here before I know it!!! There are so many things I still need to do. I haven't even begun to purchase things I may need, does anyone have any suggestions??

3 Days and counting

I cannot believe I am 3 days away from my surgery date!!!! This is unbelievable the feelings and emotions that I am going through at this very moment. I'm still trying to make sure everything is in order before leaving- trying to get the kids together and myself is a job in itself!! I'll be going to my dr today just to have my own medical clearance letter to take with me and then it's off to the friendly skies on Wednesday to meet Dr. Molina!!
I will update pics as best I can and write regarding my progress!! I'm so looking forward to becoming an official Molina Doll!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon