20 Years Old Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift. Dominican Republic, DO

I was 200 pounds at 5'1 which means that my BMI...

I was 200 pounds at 5'1 which means that my BMI was cobsidered obese. Diabetes runs in my family and I had no wants for myself to be a carrier. However, I could not just lose the weight. This motivated me. The good thing is the outcome which is AWESOME! The only con is the pain lol. It's worth it !!

Stage 2 faja

Two weeks post op

Two weeks post op

Everything is still swollen however the swelling has went down a lot. My scars and bruises are starting to go away.

Update

Update

Very upset

So for the past almost two months, I thought that it was swelling in my back so I treated it by wearing tight faja. I then noticed that it had not changed since I got my surgery. I asked Dr. Manon what could it be and what could I do. He told me its fibrosis and that I can't do anything. However, some females in a Facebook group let me know that when it happened to them they received lymphatic ultrasound massages and the lump went away. He really told me nothing. Im fucking furious with him. His and Rosa's lack of care for the patient after they leave Dominican Republic is poor. He rarely responds now and Rosa is the same. They could really care less about what's going on with me now that they received their money I guess. It's sad. I'm very upset and very unsatisfied with my body. My butt is not round when you see it from the back. He did not remove my love handles completely. It doesn't even look like he touched my arms and I'm just not pleased. Maybe he didn't do everything that I want because I refused his recommend tummy tuck. I will be paying a trainer now, to work off what Dr. Manon did not.

Poor

Very poor. I do not think that I'd recommend him.

2 months and 2 days post op

Three months post op

Three months post op finally!

8 months post op Lipo and BBL

I have healed very well. My scars have healed well also. My seroma has gone down tremendously however, I still have a very small lump. Overall, I am satisfied with my results. I went into surgery weighing 214 and am now 175, by the way.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Manon was very helpful and caring. When he spoke to me, his smile almost never left his face. He assured me that everything would be fine and the visits with him afterwards were great also. He made me feel safe and beautiful :). He actually cares for the patient and not just the money. He answered all questions even through messaging before the procedure. However, since I returned to the states, he has been very unhelpful as well a Rosa. The amount of care that they displayed while I was in Dominican Republic is significantly different now. I do not recommend going to him unless you have a doctor willing to touch you and help you when you go back to the states. Thank god for my doctor.