Real Self and You Tube Reviews Could Have Never Prepared Me for This Experience - Dominican Republic, DO

I recieved TT and lipo. Dr Yily was very sweet and...

I recieved TT and lipo. Dr Yily was very sweet and I'm satisfied thus far, however the surgery packages which includes the recovery house needs to be revised. There are so many major details not covered that made my post op experience horrible.ex:post op visits, drain removal,leaving country requirements.

24 days po with incision issues

Incision not healing appears to be opened.. Ps consult about $200 a visit.. Going back to the e r .. Regretting my decision to have my procedure done in the DR. I am satisfied so far but there is no post op care.., when you need it the most.. I'm so over the healing process.. Feeling really down.. My incision looks open and signs of necrosis and seroma's..ugh very frustrating
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Definitely was very personable sweet demeanor. I expected all my post op visits to be with her so I could address any concerns or issues, I was treated by nursing assistants and a doctor that had never seen me prior to surgery. During my stay I had very serious health issues that were not being addressed.