Ready to Do Me! Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 44 I have 2kids. Had to have an emergency...

I'm 44 I have 2kids. Had to have an emergency C-Section and that's where my troubles began. I was use to my small frame (114lbs) 36DD. Well that dream went away Lol. So I decided to DR when here on vacation with my husband. I mentioned to one of the girls " the next time I come I will be in a two piece ". Then she told where to go and get my surgery. I could get ahold of the Doctor she recommended. So in doing research I found the best doctor ever!

Look at me now!!!

May 5,2016. 44 day post op!

Update Almost a year!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Luis Tactuk was wonderful! He answered all my crazy questions. Answer in a timely manner. He explain everything that was expected. His bedside manner was a dream! After surgery I had a private room. His staff spoke English which was a plus for me and the one that didn't was easy to translate. How can I forget my sister came with me to take care of me and then decided to have surgery. Dr.Tactuk was able to fit her in! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him! Love you Doc!