Ready to Do Me! Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 44 I have 2kids. Had to have an emergency...

I'm 44 I have 2kids. Had to have an emergency C-Section and that's where my troubles began. I was use to my small frame (114lbs) 36DD. Well that dream went away Lol. So I decided to DR when here on vacation with my husband. I mentioned to one of the girls " the next time I come I will be in a two piece ". Then she told where to go and get my surgery. I could get ahold of the Doctor she recommended. So in doing research I found the best doctor ever!

Look at me now!!!

May 5,2016. 44 day post op!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Luis Tactuk was wonderful! He answered all my crazy questions. Answer in a timely manner. He explain everything that was expected. His bedside manner was a dream! After surgery I had a private room. His staff spoke English which was a plus for me and the one that didn't was easy to translate. How can I forget my sister came with me to take care of me and then decided to have surgery. Dr.Tactuk was able to fit her in! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him! Love you Doc!