32 Yrs Old , Agressive Lipo N Problematic Areas. - Dominican Republic

I have been readig alot of stories on here abd...

I have been readig alot of stories on here abd really wanted to get Lipo, i go to spinning and try and workout at least 2- 3 times a week but i felt it harder and harder to maintain my weight, even while watching what i eat. Just finished my Lipo procedure with Doctor Manuel Diaz. I prepared teally well for this brought all of my meds w me and supplies, got my CBC Hemoglobin test before i came. I came the night before and stayed at an hotel nearby the Cipla, because if a lack of communication on the part of whoever he has doing the emails and they didn't respond n a timely manner I didn't get the info i needed for the recovery house , which turned out to b a blessing n disguise. I rather b at a hotel abd u can order a nurse to look after u if u dont bring anyone w u to Dominican Republic Thank God i had my sister, she has been such a blessing, i am so grateful for her being w me, but i still recommend u get a nurse to help w ur dressing and appllying cream and gel on ur bruises and applying pads to the stitches especially for the first few nights. The recovery house had so many people and yes they feed u but i would rather stay at hotel.

Post Lipo

My Journey

3 week update

Update

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was so awesome , he is very personable answers all my questions and was very patient abd kind to me. Pros: if u text him on WhatsApp u get a really fast response from him. He doesn't schedule a lot of patients n one day so u get all of the attention and care u need. I felt safe with him , i saw great results from all his patients that were there, asked alot of questions and everyone he had relly nice things to say. I had a little mishap w my drainage tube and he came all the way to my hotel to fix it for me. I will expound more on my experience at hospital Later.